Friday, April 18, 2008

Wrote this from 12am-2am, Friday morning.

Current Mood: "overstimulated" lol. hahaha...
Current Colour: Orange...damn, I watched that vid of a live show whr someone wore an orane shirt n it's stuck in my head! lol...
Current Music: I'll be Missing You Come Christmas by NKOTB- I dunno who though. But i feel so lonely now… :'( and other NKOTB songs... on repeat mode for 2 week & counting!
Current Annoyance: Not inspired
Current Obsession: NKOTB and Jonathan...woooo
Current Physical Ailment: sleepy n tired n... only Jul knows. lol


Aaargh!!!!!!!! I'm like supposed re-design the flyers for the church camp for KOOL & YDM and I'm seriously out of ideas!! If I can put NKOTB photos and write about my beloved JJJDD (as Jul & I call them)- Jon, Joey, Jordan, Donnie & Danny (yeah in that order!) or Double D Tripple J or Triple J DD or... nevermind! I can do that with flying colours. But sadly I'm so uninspired… Damn, even my spelling, grammar and punctuation suck but coz I'm typing this in Word, spell check can check me. Lol

Realistically, I'm been a 'mess' these 13 days since the announcement. Oh wait, since I got the email from nkotb.com on 1 April (it's 31 March in US then) I've been like a kid! I didn't stop squealing for a week like a 5 yr old (think I became a fan at 4 or 5 when I moved back to Kuching)! And don't mention work, I'm pretty zonked out (P.A.s should never, never do that!) and a couple of people have caught me smilling or grinning to myself (Jul knows that without seeing me coz I tell her what I read… lol) and someone said I'm in love. Lol. Yeah, with NKOTB! Lol… Not to mention that I finally lost my appetite to eat (my 'dinner/super' a can of tuna is on the table now and it's half eaten only) so I've been having these weird diet.


  • Monday- only dinner.
  • Tuesday- lunch and dinner.
  • Wednesday- only dinner.
  • Thursday- lunch & supper.

Lol… Tomorrow, eh later, I'll be going for lunch with Lina and I reminded her I'm 'semi-vegetarian' at the moment- I only eat vegetables and seafood- and am on a diet so no pigging out for me. Lol. I've been eating so much over the last few years. Depression and boredom was the main cause la. Depression caused mostly by two people who I used to be damn close to (no, my then crush did not contribute to this depression) and seriously I got so inferior complex-ed and probably went cuckoo. Hahaha… just kidding! Lol.

But all is fine now. A little inferior complex still lurking around but I'm coping. I have to, in my line of job. With people I know and am comfortable with I can be loud and chatty but with strangers I can be pretty shy, which is weird since in uni I was so in-your-face! Lol… hahaha…
Oooh… I forgot to continue for ½ hr. chatting with Jul lah! Lol… Ooh… Joe looks so young in d Please Don't Go Girl video. The original coloured one (need to llok 4 the link one day). He looks 10!! Hahaha…. Hide it (the video) Joe! LoL… Jonathan looks so thin there. He needs a woman to feed him! (I'm single, what's your number? Lol)

Damn… another ½ hr gone. Lol.. Busy chatting with Jul again. Lol.. (and d/l Jonathan's pics. Yum! Sorry Joe, you are my 2 now… lol) hmm… my mind is so easily distracted lately. Lol… Now feeling sleepy. Think I'd sleep for a while then wake up to continue the flyers. So no mood la. I need a massge. Hmmm… wonder who I have in (my filthy) mind… lol….

Gtg & zzz before i wake up to finish my 'task!

No comments: