Sunday, April 27, 2008

Randomness

Current Mood: random
Current Colour: blue
Current Music: Time is on our side (NKOTB) do you think I'd ever listen to anything else now?
Current Annoyance: I need my NKOTB fix!! Craaaaving...
Current Obsession: NKOTB
Current Physical Ailment: I hate food. lol

Random. Random. I just wanna blog. It is odd. I don't usually bother to blog for months but this month is a record! Blame NKOTB! lol...

Probably coz I'm feeling pretty hormonal... lol... Not that my hormons have been stable but lately it has been better than it has been for the past 1 year! LoL... My skins is almost flawless (don't look at the blackheads on my nose... they are almost gone...), my hair actually grew faster than usual and it freakingly much fuller and silkier now. And the best of all... I'm actually losing weight!! Yaaay!!! LoL...

What this have got to do with NKOTB? Well, for starters, I've been much much happier now, laughing and giggling a lot (thanks to all the crazy stuffs I read on nkotb.com) and also been in such a dreamy mood that I barely got time to snap at ppl even when I am stressed and over worked (except that time when I had a panic attack coz of a dateline... I was cursing like mad, feeling abt to faint/ blackout and on the verge of jumping down the building! LoL). I have a new crush (hahahha...) and major crushes like this leads to very good doses of endorphines and stabilises my hormons (LoL)...

ok ok... I'm crapping here again. but at 12.42am who wouldn't? I just need to wait for my manicure to dry then i can sleepzz... hmm... If i type sleepzz in my msn, a picture of Jonathan sleeping pops up... LoL...

I'm really into this 80s thing since January la... I have a bunch of Jem and the Hologram cartoons on my laptop, i have a couple of 80s inspired/ style tops, my nails have been pretty bright coloured (now it's hot pink, toe nails are bright electric blue), been buying big bangles and earrings... listening to NKOTB songs (LoL)... luckily my hair is still normal... my perm didn't work! LoL... Never mind... I have two sets of crimper........ lol.... Been getting 80s style tips from mum! LoL....

hmm... I've been "LoL-ing" a lot lately... as well as ROFLMFAO.... must be a little high on endorphines... lol... Or mayb I'm just showing my age again. LoL... I was talking to my 3rd boss in my office & I said somethings which sounds so odd in the office... kinda slang-ish and he was laughing... he's not that much older, same age as Joe but I think I do sound like a teenager...LoL.. which, I'm afraid (despite my NKOTB obsession) isn't that long ago (LoL... how old should one be to be considered NOT a teen? 20? Then 19 isn't that long ago... It's like 5 years ago! LoL)

Do I miss my teens? probably. I had a crappy teenage years in brunei 15 1/2 until 17 1/2 then i moved out to uni... the worse 2 years of my life probably was then or 2006 after i graduated and bummed at home looking for a job and had no friends... :( Now? Still pretty crappy-ish but I am just waiting for the right man to sweep me off my feet and i will follow him to the ends of the earth... LoL... a KNIGHT in shinning armour (a suit would be fine) on a white horse (or in a white car/ plane...)LoL....

Hmm... It's 1.12am.. really late. My manicure has set so I'm Off to sleep... Do drop a note in my guest book ok... and do comment if you want to (just click the comment link below). gd nite... yawn... i know wat and who I want to dream of tonight....

No comments: