Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh Crap..

Current Mood: OMG
Current Colour: RED
Current Music: This One's For The Children (NKOTB)
Current Annoyance: Oh crap... I can't concentrate on my workCurrent Obsession: NKOTB
Current Physical Ailment: absentmindedness, breathlessness and loss of appetite (I swear I've lost a few pounds in 1 week)

Oh Crap! I just put a link to THIS blog in my comment to Jonathan's blog. Crap. Dieee... Wonder if there are any embarrassing stuffs in HERE. lol... Anyway, been feeling like crap the whole day at work. Depression soon sunk in (can't be PMS, that's over 2 weeks ago) but at lunch I logged on to nkotb.com and I saw sth that almost made me cry the tear I've been trying not to shed the whole morning. Kinda cheered me up. And I'm thankful for that. Could concentrate a little better after that and I had a silly grin on my face. But thank God me n Jul were not in the mood for double entre talk online today... lol...

Anyway, Jonathan's Blog (I really need to figure out how to do all this RSS stuff... LoL)



xoxox

No comments: