Sunday, April 13, 2008

"Special project"!!!!!!

Current Mood: Syok sendiri (erm... how to put this in English? I'm just smiling to myself n grinning like a nut... in Coffee Bean!)
Current Colour: Black
Current Music: Please Don't Go Girl (Live) by NKOTB (Music Video from a show... damn cheesy... 80s cheesy that I love it!)
Current Annoyance: I wish I have such great connection at home
Current Obsession: NKOTB aka New Kids On The Block, downloading stuffs
Current Physical Ailment: Lack of sleep + stiff neck coz of spending too much time online doing my 'special project'

So a few ppl know I've been doing a 'special project'... for the past 6 days. lol.. So here it is... A NKOTB blogskin!! Lol... hahahaha...

My friend aka Juliana think's I'm obsessed. Lina probably thinks I'm crazy. lol...

This is my first self made blogskin so please be very forgiving... hehehehe... Over the next few day/ weeks there will be some little changes to the layout or pics (depending of there are anything new on NKOTB's Official Flickr site.

Anyway, wanna share some videos. I so wish I could in New Jewsey for their first concert on MY BIRTHDAY!!! lol... dream on... But I'd love to have NKOTB merchandise for my birthday ya... LoL...


NKOTB Stay Tuned!



A Little Buzz



NKOTB- Thank You!

No comments: