Saturday, April 19, 2008

Current Mood: WHOAH!! Semi shocked/ semi turned on... hahahaha...
Current Colour: Orange baby, orange.
Current Music: You Got It (Right Stuff)
Current Annoyance: Dial up so slow la
Current Obsession: NKOTBS (need I repeat? lol)
Current Physical Ailment: Still pretty dazed! hahaha...

Ok, I left my internet on while I went to sleep coz I was loading a video on youtube and dad woke me up at 5.45am screaming "why is the internet still on??" Lol.. oops. supposed to off it at 4.30... lol...

So in my dazed and sleepy condition I walked to my laptop and check it has finished loading. Since It was done so I watched it at 5.45am... It's the Hangin' Tough Live VHS (thanks to you tube it's digitized!) and was part 5, singing Right Stuff... Suddenly at around 5:15 my eyes opened wide and I was like OMG!! hahahah... Love 6:20 tho. lol... hahahah... "The party is just starting"

Can you handle 5 times? (Uh oh... give it to me baby! I think thr's more than 5 times thr!)


No comments: