Friday, April 18, 2008

What the...??

Lol... my sis just told me the weirdest/funniest comment/insult/compliment...

Apparently, last year when she went back to Kuching she met my supestar fren Stanley outside the church and he asked her the weirdest thing:

He asked me if I was a model in Brunei!

hahaahahah... WTF??

Then he started laughing coz he could not believe it. LoL. and ran to church coz he was late.

Weird. Me a model? LoL... I'm too short la. But if HE who is shorter (and fatter) than me can be a superstar, then maybe I have hope... and the rest of humanity!! LoL...

I dunno if i should be offended or amused... as of now I feel weird and confused at what made him said that. LoL. Oh no... don't tell me he saw my Bodyshop session photos.... die... lol...

P/S: still cant believe my mum is so addicted to watching him on TV everyday. LoL... hahahah... he's still d guy who liked to bully my sis (like hitting her with the hanger and scaring her with a live but dazed bat!), who liked a couple of my frens (and I tried to matchmake them...lol) and is always shorter than me. lol...

No comments: