Saturday, April 05, 2008

NKOTB! NKOTB! NKOTB!

Current Mood: estatic & squealing like a 5 year old!!
Current Music: Baby I Believe in You (NKOTB!!)
Current Annoyance: NKOTB not stopping by Brunei!!! :'(
Current Obsession: NKOTB NKOTB NKOTB
Current Physical Ailment: losing my voice coz squealing too much!


OMG!! Think blog is so 4 days late! hahahah... On Tuesday morning d first thing I saw in my inbox was an email from nkotb.com... Eeeek!!! Opened it and... NKOTB was gonna do a show + annoucement on Friday... Eeek!! NKOTB's finally coming back???

And yes!! They are!! eeek! so many many news n blogs abt them today. I'm still squealing coz I cant get over it! heheheh... Weeeeeee.... lol... OMG OMG OMG I adore NKOTB!! lol... was so addicted to their cartoons...lol.. and who can forget "Step by Step, oooh baby" and "I'll be loving you forever" hahahhaha... OMG I LOOOOVE NKOTB.

Cant wait for their new album! Btw, anybody wanna offer to get me NKOTB merchandise (not opened yet at time of blogging) ??? heheheh... My birthday is just next month! Never thought I'd say this to anyone, but yeah, NKOTB was my first favourite even before KRU. LoL.. Btw, who can get me ALL the NKOTB albums??? I WANT!!! lol....

P/S: Eeek! Joey is still hot! lol... hahahaha... Sorry Yusry, Milo, Wentworth, Shayne, Gareth etc etc...

No comments: