Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Summertime

Current Mood: Groovyliciously hot
Current Colour: summer colours... why do I keep on imagining orange again?? :p
Current Music: Summertime NKOTB (radio-ripped by someone...)
Current Annoyance: I wish I was in USA
Current Obsession: NKOTB
Current Physical Ailment: Sleepy, not had any sproper sleep the past 3 weeks!

OMG OMG OMG... Summertime is so groovylicious!! I can magine the guys on the beach and Jon in swimming trunks only (yellow/ green... why do I see this colour?). OK it's 2.33am, I'm high and grooving with the music played really loud (thank God for headphones)

The song makes me wanna dance... squirming in my seat now... lol... Ca't wait for May 13 where I can download the song from iTunes!! OMG, can't imagine the music video! It would be sizzling HOT HOT HOT!!!!

Listening to it the 17th time... trying to memorize the lyrics... lol... hahaha... i don't wear flip flops baby, but if you want me to, okay then... LoL...

This is abt summer in '88?? Apooo.... LoL... I was 4 ok! lol.. hahaha... But this line:

Do you remember
I’ll never forget
Touchin your body all
Soakin wet
The water was cool
The feelin was hot
Kissin on you while the ocean rocked

makes me wanna imagine a soaked Jonathan! LoL... weird... must be what I read in the thread board in the afternoon... lol...

Ooooh... 2.39pm. I gotta get some sleep... I will look like a dazed zombie in the morning! Perhap smilling like a loon to myself though... LoL.... Gd nite, babes!

-18 times now... LoL-

No comments: