Thursday, May 08, 2008

Oh oh oh oh oh...

Current Mood: Weird out
Current Colour: Orange
Current Music: Favourite Girl (NKOTB) too many oh ohs.... Donnie said when they saing "Oh Oh" it actually means "I wanna grab your ass!" LoL... gotta find that quote! LoL
Current Annoyance: I wish I cud b in NYC on Thursday to join the Slumber Party at the Plaza (Rockefeller Plaza) and celebrate my 24th b'day with NKOTB. Hey's it's Jordan's b'day on the same day as mine too... LOL. Have fun everyone!
Current Obsession: NKOTB!!!!!!!
Current Physical Ailment: Lack of sleep.... need to cut down my time on nkotb.com..

This is random... Sth Nong gave the link to me... LoL. Can u guess who the Sagittarius guy is? LoL...

Test your love compatibility with a Sagittarius person


I took this Quiz- Test your love compatibility with a Sagittarius person

My Result Was:
You seem to be compatible with Sagittarians. All the best for a great relationship ahead.



Take this quiz- Test your love compatibility with a Sagittarius person

More Quizzes on lots of topics.

Will randomly blog again later...

No comments: