Friday, May 16, 2008

NYSE

Current Mood: OMG OMG OMG
Current Colour: Black
Current Music: no music... watching New York Stock Exchange on CNBC (wtf?)
Current Annoyance: NYSE link not working (online)
Current Obsession: NKOTB!!!!!!!!
Current Physical Ailment: I forgot how nice it is to actually get sleep...

OMG OMG OMG... NKOTB looked so yummylicious at the closing of NYSE!!! Yum Yum YUM!! Jon looks so......ooooh. I dunno, I forgot all my vocabs! LoL..

Ok, it's 4.24am as I type this. I woke up at 3.30am just to wait for the closing at 4am (4pm NYC time). Damn... SE usually drives me to sleep, now I'm watching it coz of NKOTB! LoL... Real estate used to bore me, now I'm trying to learn more too... hahahaha... what next? me trying to learn the NKOTB moves? LoL... Been trying too actually. LoL.. I know the "New Kids dance" already and the "Right Stuff" chorus move... lol.. Funny. My poor yoga mat is flattened already.

Bet u went "yoga mat????" right? lol.. yeah, i bought a yoga mat & a set of dumbells... lol... Trying to get serious about losing weight and getting tonned!

Damn I am in NYC camping with my fellow Blockheads. yup, there's about 200 Blockheads camping outside the Rockefella Plaza right now... A few of them camped since wednesday night and... Donnie n Jon popped by! LoL... Jon says that they are nuts (in a good way) coz they are camping out TWO days in advance waiting for the Today Show!! LoL... I'd probably died if he said that to me and go to heaven.. LoL...

Okay, I better head off to zzz now. I'm so worn out these days!!

No comments: