Saturday, May 10, 2008

Current Mood: odd, weird, sleepy
Current Colour: Orange
Current Music: Popsicle by NKOTB (hehehe... Jul, "popsicle"!)
Current Annoyance: Monday can't come soon enough and eurgh! Have to to minutes again
Current Obsession: NKOTB
Current Physical Ailment: Backache n stiff neck due to long hours on the pc, sore muscles coz of my work out on Thursday!

I nearly bought an orange shirt on Friday! hahahaha...

Instead, I bought a size M off white linen shirt and it fit perfectly (did not try it at the shop.)

I had one wild dream during my afternoon nap, I'm pissed mum woke me up. :( Wonder how far it could have gone. need a cold shower

I saw a guy that reminded me of Jonathan Knight.

I managed to control myself from over eating a buffet.

I can't wait til Monday to download Summertime.

I can't wait til Monday coz there's a surprise on nkotb.com.

No comments: