Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Jordan (and Happy Birthday to me)

Current Mood: tired but estatic, on an all time NKOTB High
Current Colour: Black and white
Current Music: Radio (for once)
Current Annoyance: I wish I am in New Jersey for the Zootopia concert!
Current Obsession: NKOTB!!!
Current Physical Ailment: 1 1/2 months without proper sleep... panda eyes!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN!!

Hope you have a great birthday this year, with after the amazing comeback show yesterday and the concerts today and tomorrow! You get to share it with thousands of Blockhead!

Erm, sorry Danny, Happy belated birthday to you too! You also celebrated your birthday with the Blockheads at HOB too!

New Kids On The Block is BACK! Thanks for the great show guys!

Jonathan, you did great! Looking hot n sexy!!! :) You did that thrust thing too riiight?? I nearly fell off my chair! :D

Joe, the hat almost made me cry! :')

Donnie, OMG! The Thrust is back and you tease! You should kept ur shirt up longer! :D

Jordan, you looked sexy today! We need you to dance more! We miss your moves! ;)

Danny! You're looking fine these days! :)

I'm lazy to post the videos up just yet so I'll just put the links. Afterall, the blog is still blasting Tonight at the moment. LoL...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irlfv4VNHrY [NKOTB Live in NYC Part 1]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG2_zcw-gw8 [NKOTB Live in NYC Part 2]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1H1xluB6js [NKOTB Live in NYC Part 3]

On another note... It's my birthday too! LoL.... So what do I want? Go here to see (Wishlist)!! And whatever is on the column on the right, under the heading "I still believe in Santa Claus"!! hehehe....

No comments: