Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Current Mood: CRAZY!!!!!!!!
Current Colour: Man utd red (coz I'm wearing d jersey today!)
Current Music: Seksa (KRU)... seksa means tortured
Current Annoyance: Sick of doin tampon case study!
Current Obsession: spelling my crush (ex-crush? wateva) full name to each tile i walk on... sorry la. I got OCD (ObssessiveCompulsive Disorder) I think
Current Physical Ailment: Sleepy la

damn! I'm so sick of typing reports on tampons... so sick dat i even dream of it at nite! tmrw's my finals yet i haf to complete this shit first.

it's so cold in d lab la... til i feel like wanna pee... hahahah... my milo also become milo peng (iced Milo) already. hahahaha...

dunno y I'm writing a few lines per para.... I'm sot (crazy) already. hahahah.... maybe. Curtin's been overworking me.

Mum's mad at me... sort of. First i end my holiday by taking a month of summer course (ending on this friday), then i go back for CNY celebrations then comeback for summer exam, then work wid curtin until semester starts... to think of it, she should. I mean, I'm overworking myself also kan??

dunno la... I like to be with people. I mean it's fun to get to know ppl... eventho u know them for ages. My aim this year is to get to meet/ know one new person per day. Today I met the new Foundation lecturer fr KK, teaching Maths. Nice person, reminds me of my dad's uncle. Tmrw who shall I meet? A cute new student?? heheheh... I dunno.

Am i dat boy crazy? no... Just like to see but not touch. Sunshine was an exception... sth new.But a nice experience tryin to get to know him... *sigh* been dreaming dat he comes back for additional courses... Nice ya?? ;p ;p and dreamt dat he's been nicking my notes (can read my handwriting ka?)


Bugger-ing off now... gotta finish work. :p

Seryna (sleepy & hungry still) << mayb sunshine shud feed me wid marmite wid bread and cornflakes for breakkie... hahaha... I dun like marmite, i prefer borvil la... beef is better!

No comments: