Monday, February 14, 2005

Current Mood: Mad!
Current Colour: Black
Current Music: Nothing Hurts Like Love (Daniel Beddingfield)
Current Annoyance: My phone's screen gone Kaput... cant read my SMS!!
Current Obsession: i dunno...
Current Physical Ailment: Sleepy & toothache

I NEED TO BORROW A PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY PHONE DROPPED FROM THE TABLE (RITE AFTER CURTIN CALLED ME, D@MN!) AND STH IS WRONG WID THA SCREEN & NOW IT'S BLANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO PLEASE, NICE PPL OUT THR.... CAN I BORROW A PHONE IF U HAF EXTRA(S)?? PLEASE?

Seryna.... (please phone me, not sms coz I cant read it now...)


Dear cupid...
On this Valentine's Day please send me a cute guy to share the feast I haf prepared. However, if you can't meet my demand, can you please send me an angel in disguise to lend me a phone? Please... Of course, it's better if you can strike someone with a caompassionate arrow and make them feel sorry for me so that they would buy me a new phone... (flutters eyelashes...) Just a nice phone... A Nokia, of course. It'll be nice to have on of the newer models, thank you very much... heheheheh... Thank you... You are so nice... ;-)

Love always,
Seryna XXX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hahahaha... yes, I'm nuts!! the lack of phones is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!! I NEED A PHONE!!! IT'S KILLING ME NOT KNOWING WHO SMS ME... I HAF 2 UNREAD SMS NOW!!! It could be someone who SMS to say sorry for treating me like shit all of last sem... Who knows... :( God, please help me!!!

No comments: