Thursday, February 03, 2005

Current Mood: tired la...
Current Colour: black & red (devil)
Current Music: Careless Whishper (George Michael)
Current Annoyance: haven't study finish 4 exam
Current Obsession: tampons (coz of my stupid unfinished report)
Current Physical Ailment: stomach ache coz I'm drinking cola on an empty stomach (drink since 10 am!)

aargh!!! stomach ache. my fault coz i din bring my wallet & so cant go eat at all... luckily got bring a can of cola... that's d problem. I had cola on an empty stomach. last night i only ate Maggi and also two pieces of bread wid butter & cheese. Hmm.. i just realised everyday this week since monday I had a can of soft drink.

Monday: Pepsi Fire
Tuesday: Pepsi Ice
Wednesday: Pepsi twist
Thursday (today): Coca Cola
Friday (tmrw): dunno yet... goin home to Brunei tho so maybe got more to drink (yaay!!). sugar keeps me happy coz my body process sugar too fast (opposite of diabetic ppl).

Things I learned yesterday & today:
1. dun drink cola when u r hungry... u'll feel like dying (hahaha)
2. nothing hurst so much, nothing hurts like love (Daniel Bedingfield)
3. I have OCD (i think so).. hey, I learned dat yesterday!
4. Yusry used 87 different shots to make the Perpisahan Terasing music video
5. Dat from a certain side view/certain angle Yusry looks like Sunshine (aiyoyo... another one guy who looks like Yusry?!!)
6. It's only 1 cent to SMS my best fren & dat DIGI RULEZ!! hahahaha
7. it takes 3 tries to get something that you really desire. (woo hoo..! so d next crush I haf is THE ONE?? or wud my 3rd try wid Sunshine actually b fruitful...? hahaha)
8. sometimes, telling the truth can hurt you (hahaha.... so now u know y i dun reveal who Sunshine is!)
9. Puppy love does not sucks
10. I AM HUNGRY!!!!

tatata... gtg... ciao

No comments: