Saturday, February 12, 2005

It’s 2.25am. I’m supposed to be doing a movie marathon but I’m doing this instead. Well, I sort of start my movie marathon I watch Simply Irresistibleo n tv3 then the news then a docu-movie (sorry, only a term we media ppl know. hehehehe…) on fishes. Yeah, yeah. I know… I hate fish but dat doesn’t mean dat I cant watch dat rite? I mean, if ppl hate war so much, nwhy do wr movies sell so well? If I dun haf bf, why bother watch romantic films? Hehehehehe… see what i meant?

Anyway, I’m listening to once in a blue moon on repeat mode. I LOVE this song! And I really love the movie it came from… SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE!!!! Yeah, I jez watch it like 4 ½ hours ago… but it’s not the first time… it’s like the fifth (yes, 5th!) time. Used to watch on HBO but it rarely goes on air… damn! I love dat movie! It’s about a girl who’s cooking make ppl feel her emotions. This guy fell in love with her after eating her cooking… her caramel éclairs. (hmmm… yum yum.) I’ve never eaten caramel ones but chocolate ones are at the top of my favourite food. Especially the ones in Empire Hotel, Brunei! Anyway, her cooking is magical and one thing leads to another… but I really love the way that the story develops. I mean, I dunno how to explain… but it’s so damn cool u know, that one person’s cooking can cause magic… it’s like they can suddenly be surrounded by vanilla flavoured smoke-like thingy when they eat her vanilla flavoured food. Her éclairs can make ppl fall in love (the guy’s secretary and the guy’s boss, other customers, etc). when they kiss, this couple would float… it’s d magic of love. Yeah yeah… I blabbing nonsense here. Ppl might not see why I love this movie but yeah, I do. It takes oneself to discover it themselves. Bleh :-p

Anyway, one of my favourite lines from the movie is “if the wind closes the door, it would open another...” it’s also in the lyrics of Once In A Blue Moon. In the movie the girl’s restaurant almost haf to close down but then the guy came and eat in this place and she can suddenly cook… like a miracle coz she used to suck. Then he was hooked to her cooking… to cut things short, in the moddle of the movie one day her éclairs become so famous and her restaurant become packed and successful…

In life, it’s true sometimes the wind closes the door, but do new stop and think that it might open another. Ppl claimed that “it is better to have loved and lost than never loved before”. I dunno la. Not been thr or done that yet. But I know, it’s better to haf crushed and lost than never to crush before… heheheheh… ;-p life is so full of opportunities. I few lose out on one, thr are still others for us, maybe even better ones. Maybe that is just life… I dunno. Maybe they ::are:: better fishes out thr. More beautiful butterflies flying around… when we find the right one, we will know… it’s like buying shoes… you can try on 1000 pairs of shoes but not liked any of them, even if it’s the most exclusive and beautiful Manolo Blahniks of Jimmy Choos on earth. But once you find the right one, you just know it. Even if it’s the normal Bata shoes or Vincci sheos. Coz you just know it. I dunno how to explain this. Yeah, it’s crap.

Anyway, I dunno when would this be posted. Most likely on Monday, 14th February 2005. another lonely year, alone with no one to celebrate. Even if it’s with friends for a movie or sth. Well, no one called so far. It’s a miracle if I can get flowers or a card… more of a prayer answered and a miracle if it’s someone I really fancy ( Charlie Simpson aka Charlie Busted/Fightstar, Sunshine, all d cute guys I fancy… do u hear me?? hehehehe…) maybe I’ll have another movie marathon. I do that a lot lately, it seems so. Either that or a book reading marathon (like 2-3 books in one night. Thick ones) well, both ::are:: educational anyway. Books for knowledge, to improve language and also for inspiration. Hehehehe… movies for entertainment, observation and education (well, taking Mass comm in film & TV production pays, innit? Tho most of the movies are romance… hahahaha… never mind. What is life without romance, eh?

Well, gotta sleep now, I guess. My eyes are partially blurred now… tired la, coz I’ve not slept much these 2 days. (my neighbor not sleeping yet ka? The door keep on creaking open n close. So annoying la!). Exams r over and done (YAAY!!) and I dunno when exactly I start work. Aqll I know is that I haf another interview for I dunno what (not connected to my job) on Thursday. Jeez, I still haf popcorn stuck on my teeth.. eew… better brush teeth again… hehehehe… anyway, gotta go. Below is the lyrics for Once In A Blue Moon… (which after this round is finish, is the twelve time I listen to it while writing this)

Seryna.

P/S: happy Valentine everyone!! ;-)


Once In A Blue Moon…

The room is empty
The lights are dim
And my heart wonder
If I’ll ever see you again?

My tears are calling
For an open door
When your arms held me
I never felt that way before

I’ll be waiting
And I’ll be watching
Under a blue moon
Taste of heaven
Only happens
Once in a blue moon

Do you remember
The wind blew free?
We fit together
So naturally…

I’ll be waiting
And I’ll be watching
Under a blue moon
Taste of heaven only happens
Once in a blue moon

If the wind closes the door
It will open another

And I’ll be waiting
And I’ll be watching under the moon
Taste of heaven only happens
Once in a blue moon

Once in a blue moon

No comments: