Friday, February 04, 2005

Current Mood: dunno
Current Colour: cyan
Current Music: non (malas to put on any)
Current Annoyance: sleepy, lack of rest
Current Obsession: I-N E E D-S L E E P
Current Physical Ailment: on the verge of collapsing

Finally d tampon report is finished!!! thought i'll never get to d day it'll end. this is also d end of summer course tho coz essay abt Dr. M due on monday... and haf to write abt ppl who ispire me... so i wrote... KRU!!! hahahaha... write so much leh. but good lerr coz I LOVE KRU! anyway, I'm going back to Brunei tonite... at last! rest & sleep & no need to cook & wash after myself... hahahaha... got mum to complain to now... goin back to senadin soon coz need to pack up...

hmm... can online late at nite now... so sum ppl cant escape me... muahahahahaha (dr evil laugh)... Hmm lately i've been really into KRU eh.. & last nite i found one song dat says it all...

Untukmu 94(Norman / Yusry /Edry)

Angin bayu membawa diriku
Sepintas lalu ku terkenangkan mu
Memori silam meresap malam
Kenangan bersama tersimpan selamanya
Walaupun kau pergi jauh dari diri ini
Cinta ku masih bersemadi di hati
Keyakinan kita 'kan kembali
Menghidupkan semula, janji bara cinta

chorus:
Kita bersama mengejar mimpi
Terpisah sementara ku pasti
Suatu hari nanti...cinta kita bersemi
Kembali menerangi mekar di taman hati
Walaupun jauh pandangan mata
Ku yakin kau 'kan tetap setia
Begitulah ku jua...keikhlasan di jiwa
Dan cinta ku hanyalah...untukmu

Saban hari diri ku menunggu
Khabar berita dari mu di sana
Gerimis senja kembali reda
Kerinduan di jiwa, kau jadi penawar
Rindu ku pada mu tak dapat ku terkata
Setiap saat, waktu bagai terlalu lama
Bila kita kembali bersama
Hiduplah semula, janji bara cinta

repeat chorus

Yeah, mimpi yang dikejar telah pun menjadi nyata
Teristimewa untuk anda semua...untukmu...

(I'll translate it tonite... I hope)

Jaja jez gave me another song

A Maudlin Song
Another day pass me by,
I hear the singing of birds die,
I let out a very heavy sigh,
Can love come between you and I?
Love is like a fully blossomed rose that is beautiful,
You have been a friend who've been wonderful,
My life with you have been colourful,
Why have I been such a cowardly fool?
I realised that I am in love with you,
I only hope you feel the same way, too,
I loved you for all that you do,
And it keeps me happy being with you;
Can you see this torture within me?
I could change from who I used to be,
Without you I can't possibly be free,
If only you and I were meant to be...


Gtg now... Curtin gonna haf power trip... Ciao!

Tired kid

No comments: