Friday, March 09, 2007

I thought I saw Sunshine in Brunei!!!!!!!!!!

Current Mood: confused
Current Colour: navy blue... hehehe
Current Music: some a1 songs my sis is playing... sigh remind me of......
Current Annoyance: was it you just now?
Current Obsession: is he is brunei?
Current Physical Ailment: headache due to confusion! heart ache is back again coz it remembers all d beautiful things of 2003-2004... sigh....

I just need to blog before I go crazy! was waiting 4 dad after work & i saw this guy talking to another guy (I assume asking something/ directions/ whatever). the first guy's back was facing me but something abt d physical build and mannerism reminded me of -HIM-. was wearing a cap and something abt d side of his face/ jaw under d cap reminded me of... Grrr...

when he walked passed me... aiyoyo... really looks like -HIM- except thinner and darker. height same, eyes, facial features all same. d guy din seem to show any recognisation when he passed me so maybe it's just me being silly and it wasn't him. then again, mayb if it WAS -HIM- then mayb he din recognise me with all my clothes on. eh, dont think d wrong way... i meant, he prob din recognise me (If it was -HIM-) coz he used to see me in skippy spaghetti strap tops and mini skirts in uni. Not that he had seen me nude la... choy! u think i so cheap ah? got offer but u think i want meh? wanna kena disown ka? cheh!

Anyway, now i cant sleep thus am blogging coz me so confused if that was -HIM- of his doppelganger (sp?) Aargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! d first 2-3 hrs i was grinning like a fool, now my head is spinning like a whirlpool.... oh man. I'm starting to rhyme again. He makes me rhyme & write poems... beware if u get poems in my blog!! Damn!!! if it is him... wat's he doing here? where is his other half (rumoured to have one already...) wt was he doing where he was (just now) and looking for wat? Aaargh!!!! I nearly fell off the steps just now and my heart cud haf dropped out when he passed me. the eyes wa... it was similar... Kinda know how he looks like with out know it is him (physical-wise/ mannerism) coz i probably spent more time studying him than my books (lol... actually yes, i did but cant tell u when & where. but canteen & football field/ basketball court area are some of d places but thr's another place i spent hours 'studying'!).

Grrr... i need sleep!! got work in less than 7 hrs time! probably have night mares dreaming of him stalking me this time! LOL... Sigh... If anyone knows if that was -HIM- or not tell me please!!!! but.. "As if u'll know who -HIM- is!!"

No comments: