Sunday, March 18, 2007

Thank God it wasn't him!

Current Mood: tired
Current Colour: black
Current Music: sleeping with the lights on (busted)
Current Annoyance: my body aching
Current Obsession: sudoku on my N73! oh noooo....
Current Physical Ailment: body aching all over

Sigh... cant sleep again. so checking mail & what not. hmm... was reading my previous entry. hahahha... wanna laugh la. Was laughing d other day. I saw d guy-who-looks-like-Sunshine at airport. he was checking in. same flight as my sis. i had a good look at him. Definitely NOT Sunshine! why?

  1. his nose is sharper & lips r different.
  2. face is smaller & sharper. kinda ratty! lol.
  3. he is a left hander (Sunshine's right handed. I should know. I observe him enough to know dat)
  4. SKINNIER!!!
  5. shorter
  6. when i really got to look at him, i realised his build is not d same. small shoulders, d waist also different. dunno how i can tell but yeah.
  7. his ass!! His Ass made me decide it wasn't Sunshine! LOL! Why? coz Sunshine's ass was wider! lol. and rounder and so nice to look at that it makes one wanna smack it! huhuhu...

hahaha... I sound like a perv la! But hey, I stare at his ass enough to enjoy it. din help dat he even purposely raise his t-shirt a bit to show his sexy red undies & then tug his short up... in front of me IN THE RAIN... after we got to uni... together... LOL. huh? together? hehehe... ader la... not gonna tell... *wink wink*

U shud haf heard my sighs of relieve when I realised it wasn't him. Kus semangat! Nearly died when i thought it was him. why? coz if it was him... i'd probably die of curiosity why he's here 7 all dat. Plus I had a weird dream abt him becoming a manager in brunei & we get invited to d same function (by French embassy at Yacht club!! must. be. wary. if. i. get.invite. from. french. embassy). weird, weird , WEIRD!!!

anyways... happy it's all over. but stress out coz my boss it back & i feel like my ass is gonna get busted. dunno la. when she was away office was very tensed bah. I have d feeling i used to have in uni or sch when i feel/know/think dat i will get called up and get busted! damn!

No comments: