Saturday, July 29, 2006

Hmm.. whoever wanna know la.. I might not b online these few days (unless I really HAVE TO coz I'm ADDICTED) coz I will be busy this weekend.

Tmrw, I mean, today (Saturday) I'm going down to Miri wid my dad for a funeral. My dad's cou7sin who he grew up with just passed away today. he was d owner of Base Camp, d eating place next to CB & Coco's opposite Sultana. His sons run it now. Gonna miss him and his jolly personality. Though I'm not that close to him, he is kinda part of shaping me as who I am. Know why? Coz of him I never dare to go to CB & coz of dat I din end up getting addicted to clu7bbing & drink (probably would haf if I went coz I'm addicted to having addictions. Go figure. I'm complicated). Plus, I would have gone to meet 'someone' there when he SMS me to meet him. Thanks uncle, coz my heart would haf be broken by dat guy. Plus I got some cooking tips fr d shop too.. hehehe.. I make aweseome french fries now. "Secret recipe". God bless hi8s soul.

Anyway, coming back in d afternoon after d church service then going to the Tattoo thingy. not d one whr ppl draw/ink their skins. It's some kinda military exhibition/ show kinda thingy. would definitely blog abt this (eventho no one reads, at least i can inform Fifi abt it rite?).

Sunday morning abt 6am if not 5am d family wud b going to Limbang coz my dad haf to take this weddoing seminar service thingy whr couples renew their vows (if they had married in church) or have their marriage blessed in church (if they had cicil marriage in d court thingy gummy or a long hse traditional marriage). There are so many ways to get married in Sarawak u know, no need to have "love chapels' or 'Elvis chapels' to elope to! hahaha... anyway it's gonna be a day trip too coz coming ho9me at night as my siblings have school & my mom has to work (dad's day off is on Mondays coz he work on Sundays! duh!)

Anyway... gonna some sort of jet setting lifestyle, just that I'll be travelling by car! hahaha... Kesian my dad, he's been travelling since last week! last Sunday he went to HK wid mom then on Monday they went to macau. On friday they came back. On Monday this week he went to Kuching, back yesterday (Thurday) and going to Miri & limbang this wekend! Tired man! Miss my daddy... hahaha... bah, gotta ciao. need to sleep for a 6am wake up- call. grr...

P/S: Fi, Sam said hi to u. Well, to everyone la but only u read this bah.

No comments: