Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Current Mood: tired & annoyed
Current Colour: magenta
Current Music: whatever's playing on Channel V... ooh it's Britney & Kevin on Chaotic (dunno how 2 spell.. it's late & I'm tired). it's their wedding episod.
Current Annoyance: mummy keeps on bugging me abt gettinga job & what jobs i shud do & when & why and how & etc... F**k it! Sick of this conversation la! everytime quarrel one
Current Obsession: Pop Cap Games

Sigh... I've just changed the layout again. to something esier to read, bigger space to blog. Kinda annoying to know that no one actually reads all my rants but u know, i just need to get this out. It's been ages since I've blogged regularly. Most regular was abt 2 years or so ago when I had this dreadful crush on a guy i nicknamed Sunshine. hehehe... sad man. Now he's back where he belongs, and moved on with his life. Think probably forgot his friends here la.. dunno eh. i'm not the one to keep in touch. It'll be a bit odd innit if I suddenly email him? Bet he blocked my MSN by now. Kinda pissed my fren lost his new number but what the hell! I'm not gonna SMS him kan? weird! waste my money nya if since he prob wont reply. Bet he dunno who I am anymore la. Sheesh!

Wei.. why suddenly talk abt him one. weird. Hmm... talking abt weird. Been having weird dreams. Few nites ago I dream I was roommates with HER in this thingy we had to attend. It's so weird. it's like a bunch of us (I think the whole Faculty of media) went to some sort of hotel or sth and we had some sort o9f conference then exams...something like final exams coz Curtin's so damn full, there's no place to have our exam. To cut d story short, SHE was my room mate and tortured me so much. Seriously, i can feel the pain it caused inside to be tortured by HER. Weird one. One time she was so me she sat on my books or file or bag... something like dat then she jump up & do9wn to squash it! Aiyoyo... scary man! I mean, we've not been in touch for month and I've tried to put the past behind & suddenly I dream of her torturing me. Sheesh!

Oh yeah, to make things weirder, I was kinda starved coz someone (i dunno who) was trying to starve me (to death, kot! mana la I tahu?). then there was some kinda locker room/showers in d place & i sneaked in. the weird thing was, it's d guys' locker room & my guy frens helped me. funny, these guys i only got to know during d Media conference thingy in February this year. Juniors la. then they gave me their lo9cker keys and got lots of food there! hahaha... the jaga outside so no1 came in. the got weird werewolf kinda sound outside d building! ish! think too much! I think i'm mentally stressed dat's why dream of weird stuffs! (Chaotic finish liaw! din even watch it!)

Then this morning (Tuesday) I dream dat i went to McFly's concert & 4 of us fans got chosen 2 b on stage with them. The weird thing was, TOM was playing keyboard instead of guitar!! hahaha... and I played tambourine next to him! heheheh... funny!! It's all baloney! then got weird happenings in d dream also but can vaguely remember... hehehe...

eh, gtg la. I need sleep. Kinda been complaining not enough sleep but it's my fault since i've been online nearly every night or playing Insaniquarium! hahahah... Rite, gtg.

P/S: Sorry for the spelling serrors. I'm sleepy la!

No comments: