Thursday, July 06, 2006

Current Mood: bored
Current Colour: blue
Current Music: Lonely No More (Rob Thomas): this makes me wanna dance. all the time!
Current Annoyance: boredom
Current Obsession: blogging, insaniquarium, singingfool.com

Seriously, I dunno why I'm blogging since thr's nothing to blog abt today. Slept around 4am, woke up around 2.45pm! hehehe.. what a slob. mum din wake me up wat! watched cartoons til.. i dunno... dinner time. then played insaniquarium, singing out of tune wid my sis.

Seriously, she drove me off key thrying to sing an english song in its original malay wordings! And she was listening to d english version on her headphones! shessh! dunno d title but it's Siti's Aku Cinta Padamu covered by a band called North. d cd is full of cover versions man! Malay to english, Chinese to english... That's wat u get fr an Aussie band signed to local (Malaysian) record company. Cover versions coz not many ppl here can write good english pop songs. POP not INDIE ok. So far, the best POP songs dat i actually enjoy r from KRU only la.. hehehe... KRU fanatic but that's besides d point. most of the singers r kinda fake la. hehehe... esp d one dat had a problem wid KRU.

Anyway... after i played insaniwquarium i changed my bedsheets & made my bed (at 9.30pm! hahaha) then did mom's bed after i put on d pillowcases on her pillows. the back to insaniquarium then online la... when everyone's asleep! hehehe... ~hmm.. wonder how many shells has my snail collected in my insaniquarium screensaver... hmmm~

anyway, i had a nice surprise to know at least ONE person read this- my cousin fiona in kl! Miss her la. Last saw her... erm... 2 years ago? 2nd cousin who i just got to know off when we were in curtin. Mom's her dad's cousin (grandpa was her grandma's bro). I miss Fifi... my "Personal Assistant" when i was acting in rachel's movie. hehehe... carry my phone, my water, tissue & segala-gala dat i din need when shooting! hehehe... actually she came to support us only la but helped around. Then laugh so hard when i accidentally fell in d bushes! Well, the actually used dat footage anyway! Tho I had to fall again d second time but the first was unplanned & crazy! and to make things worse, I was wearing a skirt & high heels!! hahaha.. it wasn't in d script. supposed to duck as if i fainted but i really fell into d bush coz i backed up into the curb! hahaha... had a nice "Seryna-sized" space in it for a week! hahaha... & to my horror... a few days later i discovered dat if i fell a feet or so further, my head wud haf hit a piece of wood wid a nail sticking out of it! Aaargh!!!!!!!!!! I found it when i was showing my frens d place i fell! Thank God I was ok. A brush wid death! That's not as scary s d one i really cud haf died but i'll blog it another time... freaks me out when i think of it. Mom freaked out when i finally told her... like almost 2 years after it happened.

ok ok... gotta sleep. it's 3.38am again. shesh! late nite quite common these days for me... not even watching footie now... coz England & Brazil's out! BUT gonna watch finals la! Go Italy!! read my previous post & know why i support Italy la hehehe... Oh yeah, I better transfer d pics I took when we had ice cream buffet! hehehe... get some fr my bro too then put it online. hehehe... 6 ice creams! cant believe it... no wonder my sore throat now.

No comments: