Monday, July 17, 2006

Current Mood: amused
Current Colour: light blue
Current Music: Siti Nurhaliza's press conference on TV
Current Obsession: Insaniquarium
Current Physical Ailment: sth wrong wid my skin. extremely dry & painful. using some kinda medication for it. Mom!! painful!

Wah lau eh, Siti announce dat she IS wid Datuk K, the guy she has been gossiped with this passed year eh. On TV lagi tu!! All to best to her. He's kinda old leh! hehehe... At last she's settling down la. People have been waiting for years to know when she is getting married. Wah, at last la. This is gonna b wedding of the year!! Wedding at KLCC worr!! (hehehe... kenapa tak kat PWTC? takut ade "orang" makan hati ke?? ;p heheh... Jangan mare...)

Siti said she'll announce when she is gonna haf a meet the fans wedding thing. kinda like d one Yusry & Erra had in d park la. Wah syok man. are her fans gonna exceed d 10, 000 or so ppl dat attended Yusry's? We'll wait & see... Although I'm not a fan of Siti's, I'm kinda curious how it's gonna be like. It's gonna be Grand!! Can't wait 2 see eh! hahaha... I LOVE weddings!! Anyway, jez have wait til 21st August for that! Eh, it's my dad's birthday then la! ahhaha...

Talking abt y dad, my parents are in Macau now! they left for Hong Kong yesterday. wah syok la. Din bring me one... Not honeymoon la. Got this Chinese church conference thingy la. But we kacau them it's honeymoon la! 5 days worr... Last year they went to Johor for a few days nya... I think over the weekend la. Wah... syok la. I wanna go la. Shopping!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha.... I asked my mom for handphone leh. heheh... see la if I can get one! hehehe...

Anyway... gtg first. need to get my lunch la. Haven't cook. eh, better shower first la. Brunei so d@mn F*cking hot!! Melting like ice except dat I'm not sweating! Dunno why these days my sweat not coming out! maybe that's why my skin's so dry! Yet I still drink too much water these days! Blehz

No comments: