Monday, March 21, 2005

~ What I've been up to in the last 36 hours

Current Mood: Sad,heartbroken & depressed... cried twice in 2 hrs (btw, i dun cry easily)
Current Colour: Black & red
Current Music: Take My Breath Away (well crying does dat rite?)
Current Annoyance: being underestimated & lack of time to study
Current Obsession: Suicidal (hahaha....)
Current Physical Ailment: headache, fever & period (but do ppl care? NOOO!)

What I did in the past 36 hours or so (in no particular order) regarding CV! matters.

  1. help Tiang to search & burn pictures for slides, blog etc.
  2. help Iqbal to search, copy, burn or transfer pictures for CV! flash presentation
  3. Ask Debbie for past CV! files
  4. Check CV! email & read the reply from Noizy Minority regarding Tsunami Charity
  5. Check CV! friendster & approve new friend
  6. Look for free web hosting, domain & email to enable easier, faster & effective communication & to store CV! data such as name database.
  7. Email Philip Khor (my friend) regarding the webhosting services he offer
  8. Count CV! t-shirts until i forget how to count coz I'm too exhausted
  9. ATTEND AN IMPROMPTU MEETING
  10. complete the namelist database
  11. Try to come up with a pop up for CV! t-shirt sales, due on Tuesday.
  12. Search for the CV! banners signed during O Week club registration
  13. Retrieve email from Philip regarding my enquiries about the website hosting, domain, email etc...
  14. not sure yet but got meeting at 8.30

hmm... nothing to do? Gimme a call to do my product statement, script & storyboard for an advertisement due this Thursday 24/3 at 12 noon. 3 assiggnments-in-1!! Tag me or call me!

I REALLY dun haf time to study anymore yet ppl still moan I'm too free. shit la. if i'm so fre might as well go back to Brunei la. Mum's mad at me coz I dfidn't go back as planned last week & Dad's mad at me coz I'm not going back this weekend for Good Friday & Easter. Ppl can be so inconsiderate. I think I'll die young & go to hell coz I live a stressfull life (stress=highblood, heart disease & perhaps brain cancer) & hell coz I DON"T GO TO CHURCH coz I haf no time. Hell, I had 2 hrs of sleep only last nite & I practically 'fainted' at Mabel's & if coz I wasn't thinking of work, bet I'll sleep til the end of week free... heheheh.... I wish I haf a clone to do all my work the I can go carvotting around town.... I WISH! (*Dexter... can I borrow ur clonning machine... Please...) Hahahaha...

my eyes r sore from crying but no one cares except Jae & Izzah... & i never cry in fronty of them... hell, I dun cry much & d last time was when my sis & I had a physical fight whr I got cuts. Sometimes I wonder who r my real friends... What Jae said a long time ago is true & Candy was right when she told me somethings (but i've not told others yet...) Jaja said ppl can step on my head to easily & I'm too nice... Damn! I'm so dumb & stupid. I'm no puppet but ppl consider me to be... I feel like quiting running 4 council.... but i dunno la... dunno WHO wud vote 4 me... maybe those dat wanna 'use' me or perhaps NO ONE wud vote. so embarrasing leh....

Ja, wish u r here to help me out of my misery... I ddn't cry so much when Sunshine hurt me... Damn! I'm so stress & got period dat I need a break dat's y I brokedowqn... I'm getting a nervous breakdoiwn but no one cares... Sunshine, if u read this, send me a sms, gimme a call or SMS k... I need a friend who's subjective to my current life in Uni (coz u r not here anymore...)

Damn, damn, damn!! I feel so sucky now. I've not taken my books yet & it's out of stock... no time what... hey, Maybe i jez collapse & ten they admit me to hospital good kan?? Hmmm... a good idea since I'm gonna start the all orange juice diet soon... hehehe... my vision is blur now la... bzzzz..... feeling dizzy... hehehehe.... Wheee...!!! lack of blood due to period plus lack of food plus lack of sleep make a maniacal Seryna!! hehehehe... Wheee...!! just found out meeting is cancelled. Damn!! think I'm so free to come & go ka? I haf to study la dum dum.... sheeeh!!! lalalala... better log off BEFORE I OFFEND PPL... *so weird... i dun wanna offend ppl but ppl LOVE offending me... hehehehehe....*

Tatatatata

I'm A Maniac...

SORRY LA IF I OFFEND ANYONE... Lalala.... can u book me a room in the mental hospital in Kuching?? First class ya... thanks!!! Wheeee......

No comments: