Sunday, March 27, 2005

Current Mood: sleepy
Current Colour: maroon
Current Music: tuned to MTV
Current Annoyance: sleepyt
Current Obsession: losing weigh
Current Physical Ailment: i'm fat

at last, back home in brunei... second night... good to be back. my back. my bro's taller & i'm still growing fatter... hahahah...

went shopping with my mum & bought 2 shirts. i also convinced my mum to buy hair dye for me... heheheh... sigh... wat to say? i just wanna download songs but my kazaa damn slow la.

life was so crazy last week... i learned new things, lost few things (most my mind) reconcile so friendships, broken off an impossible tie (bye @ass!!), shed some tears (yeah, i did), discover some surprising things, reconfirm my suspicions on some stuffs, got turn off... etc.. damn, life sucked then. btw, some fatcs.

1. i dont suck in public speaking if i'm comfortable with the crowd & topic.
2. but even if i do, i still suck if u expect me to talk with a mic coz i hate mics. i sound weird.
3. i am fat.
4. guys suck sometimes... u dun know what theyactually want from u.... (trust me, i know)
5. some ppl act so perfect but they r not
6. some ppl r so nice but they might haf hidden agendas- trust no one including urself
7. i am my worse enemy.
8. i'm so lonely
9. and sad
10. and easily being manipulated sometimes... :(

sigh... dunno wat i'll end up doing... anyway i got this from JAJA.


"Life is Like A Bed of Roses. Life is like a Bed of Roses,The Roses symbolizes beauty,And the thorns from the roses symbolizes pain."


.::. Call Me Crazy .::..::. Mark Your Word .::.

1.Would you marry for money?- nope... I think it does not guarantee a marriage. he might not be hot!! hahahaha...

2. Do you have a LOVELIFE?- yes, with myself... who would love me (which reminds me of wat i said s other day... i was so depressed n said "nobody wants me, nobody loves me" & my new bro Oscar said "i love u lorr..." hahahah... crazy kid.

3. Could you live without a computer?- no... hehe... nope... a big no no! everywhere I go, my laptop goes! Imagine goin 4 Ram's class & thr's no laptop to type notes on or no macs to edit movies on. worse, no internet or music!!

4. If you could live in any past time period where would it be?- marilyn monroe's time coz they like fat women... hahahah... or in ancient greece (& become a goddess... ahhahah) {sorry, me drunk with sleepiness.

5. Do you drink enough water?- me thinks, NO.

6. Do you wear shoes in the house or take em off?- take them off...tho sometimes i do wear flip flops ind hse... esp d kitchen. heheheh:)

7. What are your favorite fruits?- English guys... nah, jez kidding. peaches, mandrin oranges, grapes, rambutans, etc... oh & mangoes esp d huge red ones i get 4 Chinese New Yearhahaha...

8. What is your favorite place to visit?- la la land, dream land & seryna's world of fantasy... heheheh... hmmm... d land of impossibleness, storybook fiction & hollywood romance. (ok ok, it's KL & NZ la) :)

9. Are you photogenic?- hmm... am i? yeah, sometimes... c my friendster pics la...

10. Do you dream in color or black and white?- 100% technicolour, dah-ling. I dream in a Hollywood-like world. hahaha... :)

11. Why do you take surveys?- coz i'm bored n sleepy but got insomnia.

12. Do you drink alcohol?- nope.

13. What is the most beautiful language?- the language of love... that is, any language love is expressed in... ahhahaha... french & british english

14. Do you like being kissed when you are asleep?- I would love it... but noone has ever kissed me... :(

15. Do you like sunrises or sunsets the most?- both coz they r nice sceneries to take pics of. esp sunsets because it is just plain romantic! HAHA!!

16. Do you want to live to be 100?- hmm... I don't know... :)

17. Is a flat stomach important to you?- guess so... how to wear baju ah? i cat look decent witha tummy!

18. Are you tolerant of other people's beliefs?- guess so coz one of my best's Muslim & the other is Buddhist & i haf frens wid many different nationalities, beliefs, religions & culture. so ok la.

19.When you watch movies at home, do you likethe lights on or off?- always on coz i dun off my bedroom lights!

20. Do you believe in magic?- hmm... maybe... life is full of question marks???

21.Do you think you can draw well?- dunno...depends on mood... but i did get a credit for art in O levels eventhough i only did art for 1 1/2 yr!

22.Do you like to watch cartoons?- most definitely... i was jez watching Cartoon Network... haha!

23.At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real?- i dunno... did i even cared? no
24. Do you write poetry?- i do.. sometimes. only when i'm depressed & really mad... i haf a blog of it... jez a few. u gotta search coz i dun put any links to it. hahaha...

25.Do you snore?- only when i'm EXTREMELY tired. like dat day i had only 2 hrs of sleep & d wek b4 dat i sleep 4 hrs everyday so when i fell asleep at mabel's i was snoring. hehehe

26.Do you sleep more on your back, front, or sides?- back & sides. i must sleepon my side to fall asleep. haha!! :)

27.Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler?- NONE! I don't like dogs... i mean, dog attacks are getting rather critical!! =s & they smell & hates me... hehehe

28. Are you basically a happy person?- well mostly I'm happy but sometimes i jez get sad like others but 99% of the time no one really knows. I put on an act more often than u know.

29.Are you tired?- now, yes... almost dead on my @ss... sleepy la. 4.30am!!

30. Did you drink anything with caffeine in it today?- nope. no cola at all today. had 2 cans on friday & got told off buy parents! hehehehe... i'm nearly 21 la io! hehehe
31.How many phones do you have in your house?- in miri 1- mine. but in brunei 5 handphones-(i haf 2) & 3 hse phones.

33.Do you get along with your parents?- ok la... only except when they bug me... hehehe...

34. Do u smoke?- nope. dun wanna died so fast!!

35. If you're gonna talk to someone, today, who would it be? and why?- if i see any cute guy & he & i got chemistry ok la... hehehehe... jez bein friendly ma.


lalalala... k. wanna sleep soon. jez waiting 4 kazza to complete d/l songs... heheheh... sleeping in the living room again coz i get to use d internet & watch MTV til i drop... heheheh.. :p

Seryna

No comments: