Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Current Mood: Depressed
Current Colour: black
Current Music: none
Current Annoyance: "I'm too free..."
Current Obsession: supposedly to be free but now facing a dead end...
Current Physical Ailment: headache & heartache

Hmmm... I think I hurt sum ppl's feelings in yesterday's blog... so what d fuck do I care since ppl tend to think that they have the rught to hurt me but no me them? Anyway, still quite mad rite now & last nite i sleep quite late & had nightmares... where everyone hates me & there was like a riot to get rid of me... so damn fucking freaky la.

Anyway, I REALLY REALLY need help here... I can't think of any product/services to do an ad on... & my assignment is due like this Thursday... have to write a product statement, write the script & draw the storyboard in two nights... tho I think I'm gonna flunk this coz I HAF NO TIME TO DO IT!!!! ppl seem not to notice i need time alone to do my work! sheeh!

Then I just found out that tomorrow (wednesday) I have to bring my documentary draft & present it to class tmrw... how to do when i have no time??? I need to go to the Family Planning centre to do research and stuffs (coz my topic is Sexual Education) but no time... not even sure if i can go back for Easter this weekend... Just now my dad's friend just called to tell me to pass sth to my dad but how can I if I dun go back??? Terrible... My relationship with my family is like deteorating.... Well, some ppl dun care if their do or are happy if their do but SORRY I really care abt my family ok... I really miss home & I miss my bro... haf not seen him since Chinese New Year!!!

*sigh... my life is going down the drain... I told my friend if I die... some ppl would have a party and celebrate!! Shit ya but i guess & i'm sure it's true... WELL, IF U REALLY WANT ME TO DIE PUSH ME MORE & ONE DAY I'LL FALL OFF THE CLIFF LA.... The sooner the better coz it hurts.... So better plan my death soon la.... I can bet RM10 that thr is perhaps a committee by tonight... hahahaha..... I wonder which groups of friends ya.... since I haf so many friends... CV ke, class ke, others ke, media ke, Sunshine's friends ke (i'm sure they wanna get rd of me 4 him!).... etc... hahahhaha...... Yes... I'm on the BRINK OF INSANITY NOW so if u dun wanna kill me, send me to mental hospital la... Assholes.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.....
"I'm goin crazy, I'm going cra--zaie, I'm goin crazy, I'm goin crazy...."
-KRU's Girlfriends's Girlfriend

No comments: