Saturday, April 03, 2004

wat am I to say? Life's a big mess. being independent has it's ups & downs... I mean, what I did was to cacth with time. no one told me anything but since we haf to finish it ASAP I just went ahead. Now they r mad at me. First of all, why choose a day when ppl r busy? I had to sacrifice. not that they knew. U know me. These past months I've learned a lot abt being independent. but the bad side of it, I tend to be TOO independent, esp when things dun start moving when they should. I've realised, since JCW, if ppl dun do their work, fine, forget it. I'll do it. that's d problem. ppl dun like it. but i cant stand it if I really wanna do sth, esp if I HAVE TO, and i'm not doing it. Now I'm the enemy. Aargh!!!!!! how can I turn things around?? It isn't my fault when ppl go missing, isn't it?

then thr's sum1... A fren. he's been ignoring me for 1 whole week. Okay, fine. Sorry I ignored you last week. but thr's a reason why ok. U shud know how is it like when girls start ignoring guys... U kinda scare me. I dunno why. ppl change... maybe coz thr seems to b sth different but I dunno wat. Sorry, sorry, sorry ok... but that day... it hurt when u seem to be looking but look away when I look... Huh... must be payback time... oh well, lets kiss & make up... Life's too short.

No comments: