Wednesday, April 07, 2004

so sick, so sick. love sick? maybe, maybe not. miss someone? yeah, maybe not... wat's wrong wid me? so indecisive!!! am i crazy? yeah, maybe. just lolok at my hair... hahahaha... i'm using multi coloured rubber bands. sum ppl hate it. But who cares?

I dun wanna b just another gal with long limp hair walking around in t-shirt & jeans wearing sports shoes. hell, wat is the use of FASHION/CLOTHES/SHOES if we can't enjoy. I dun wanna b just another simple gal. I wanna be SERENA. Be who I wanna b. Being a girl means having fun with clothes, shoes, make up... watever. Doesn't mean I dun go clubbing I'm a spoil sport or boring!! I'm SICK of ppl TRY TO CHANGE ME & FORCING me TO DO THINGS I DON"T WANNA DO!!!! Let me be me!! I've my own principals! it's like forcing a vegetarian to eat meat, u know!!! I wanna be different!! Individualism & originality!


~One-of-a-kind Princess~

No comments: