Monday, April 05, 2004

AAARGH!!!!!!!!!!! So brain dead. I gotta finish d story 4 SMS hunt soon but I got a migrain. plus I'm damn sleepy. Was up til 4 coz I had to do Kim & Farisan's hair & then mine. So gila man. I finished mine at 3.30am! Today's d CEM first game & our team mostly wore Red (me? Red t-shirt, nails, leather string bracelet, socks, lipstick, blusher, rubber band & yeah, my Man Utd bottle... hahahaha) & WE WON the paper plane origami. We had the furthest flyin planes... woohooo!!! Oh yeah, I had a red cap too but obviously it'll spoil my hair (Kim, Farisan, Linda & I haf twisted cornrows) so I kept it in d bag. sum ppl want me to do it 4 them... hahaha. not all gals, but d guys want d hairstyle too... so tiring la. one hour each orr... that's just 6 row & only half head...

Oh yeah, got my mood ring, which at d mo is mixed colour: pink & green meaning I'm active but I'm uncertain(yeah, d story).ooo... now change to purple.... meaning I'm feeling pretty sensuous now... hahaha... well, considering d song I'm listening to dat really REMINDS me of someone. hmm, some guys been acting weird around me these days. some go all their way to avoid me, some give me extra attention & yeah, one is really weird coz he's been ignoring me - if he isn't avoidin mr- but been caught looking at me... hahaha.. Hey, i'm private property, no starring... hahahahah.... Yeah, charlie said too one pretty cute guy was starring at me... hahahaha... to think of it, yeah, he's pretty cute but nah, I won't stand a chance. But it was weird when charlie was asking abt me liking a guy wid specs or not. (well, if i were blind i wouldn't be able to see, so dun matter much la...) Seriously, the guys (my gang) haf been picking on me a lot man... teasing me a lot abt EVERYTHING, from bodily functions & propotions to how i eat & walk. Sheeh guys... aren't u bored doin that yet? but it's fun hanging out wid d gang coz at least it makes me forget my troubles/problems.

One more thing. Farisan bought a walkie talkie & kim too... now practically all of us are getting one. cool isn't it? imagine d amount of credit i save... hahahaha.... too bad it can only cover a 3km range... imagine using it to talk to nong in kuching!! hahahah.... d mood ring's turning blue : relax, calm or lovable. hahahaha... Bah, gotta finish d story... it sucks though. hehehehe.... :P


Sunshine :P

Princess goin' 2 slumber land

No comments: