Thursday, March 25, 2004

Aaargh!!! Fuck fuck fuck!! (sorry for d swearing!!) This is my mo0st embarrassing day in uni!!! Everyone laughed at me & yeah, the lecturer too. Aaargh!!!! Not to mention dat I found out today y sum ppl are so hostile to mee this days. Shit man. dun even wanna look at my face. Just go to hell la. yeah yeah, if u (they) are my fren(s), shud jez tell straight to my stupid face rite?? Aaargh!!! Today, I'm just gonna plain ignore ppl... except those who wasn't there to laugh at me or annoy me...

what's d so at d mo?? Well, my head's playing "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?"... Hmm...if i wanna use KRU songs, thr are lots...

Yep.... nothing less than a front page
When I go on a rampage
all you can do is to get outraged
It's like screamin' in a cage
Don't start a battle unless you're prepared for a war
A long, long war.... barbaric and raw
Shut that jaw, if you really wanna take on me
I'll be as bad as I can be and you'll be sorry
So wotsup G?
If you're thinkin' what I'm thinkin'
It's the right move sonny boy you betta get goin'
If you're not, it's gonna get hotter than hot
Gotta give your best shot, full stop, dot

No comments: