Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Mood: tired
Colour: dark colurs
Music: KRU's Mania Medley
Annoyance: Insomnia... sleepy but once i lie down I wont b able to sleep
Obsession: My blog skin! need to adjust it... again!

Ai Ling this is for you...


Ingredients:

  • 250g self rainsing floor
  • 150g butter
  • 85g sugar
  • 125g chocolate rice/ coloured rice/ etc (you can add more or use less according to taste)
  • 1tsp baking powder or Bicarbonate soda
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp vanilla essence
  • **for decorations, you can use coloured rice, coloured starts or silver/coloured sugar balls. or cherries if u want)

Method:

  1. Beat butter & sugar.
  2. Add in Egg.
  3. Add in BP & Flour (which have been sieved together).
  4. Add in chocolate rice.
  5. Make into balls.
  6. Press lightly with fork. Make sure it is not too thick or the center would nor bake properly. Also, not too thin or it'll burn.
  7. Put decorations on tops if desired.

You can add or lessen some ingredients such as sugar or chocolate rice. If the cookies don't turn out like mine, don't blame me worr... hehehehe... SMS me if u need any further instructions ya.

** If you r doing d chocolate rice one, it's a family recipe, just modified a bit by me. But if you use stars like the one I gave you it's "Serena's Superstar Cookies." It tastes different.

*** If anyone else wanna use this recipe, please do let me know & please credit it to me. Thanks!


No comments: