Monday, October 02, 2006

Mood: mix moods
Colour: red
Music: Truly, Madly, Deeply
Annoyance: Stooopid Haze!! brunei is so hazy & my poor nose is suffering!
Obsession: Trying to upload a song that fits my blog!

Grrr... stoopid haze is killing me!! it's giving me a running nose. Not to mention that I'm so exhausted after yesterday's treasure hunt and those sleepless nights and late nights (actually early mornings coz i din sleepm til 8.30AM on Friday & 7AM on Sat) coz I was busy doing d posters for the church thingy. better b appreciated or I'll just rip them off. hahaha... If you've known me for ages... two things that pisses me off lots more than anything else (except being backstabbed la) are
  1. being ignored especially if I'm there and the people act as if I'm not or stupidly ask "where is Serena" when I'm in front of them. Or just ignoring my SMS. That's plain rude!
  2. Being under appreciated! I hate that!! My uni life can be sum up as "Overworked and Underappreciated"

But then again, who gives a f*** sometimes when d ppl dat unappreciate u r d ones dat u dun care to impress... I dun mean d church thingy, I mean d ones in uni. My mottos in uni in addition to "Overworked & Underappreciated" was "Sh!t Happens", "Life Without Stress is Meaningless" and "Curtin No Cute Guys!" hahahaha... the last one is more of a statement than motto la. No offense to d Curtin guys, but my 'taste' varies lots from the other girls in uni. Besides, who wanna haf a bf dat was once a friends bf who was once another friend's bf? That's d scenario in Curtin u know.

Not that no guy actually tried to get close to me. Hell, some even try to get hanky panky with me (Yeah, you. If u read this, u r lame.) I had 3 stalkers in Foundation that I had to change my phone number! They like to call between 12am - 2am! 2 of them called me a few times at night, trying to talk crap. One really stalked me coz he knows whr I live, SMS me to tell me he can see me in d comp lab, what i'm eating, what i wear, etc... FREAKY!! . In my first year & second year some guys (not fr Curtin) got my number fr friends and start call me. Annoying la esp those that wanna talk crap! My number was spread to even as far as Labuan! Crazy! Worse of all, most of these guys would say "Can you speak Chinese?" Coz they cant speak English (or well enough). Aiyoyo... that irritates me.

Cant stand ppl who cant speak English. If u cant, then speak malay to me la! I'm not like typical ppl in Brunei who cant speak proper Malay la (they speak local Malay mostly). Hell, d examiners fort my O levels Malay oral said I can speak Malay better than malay ppl! hahaha... true or not sunno la but then again, I went to private school where English is emphasized lots. No surprises here. besides, i studied in Malaysia la. We have a HUGE advantage. Eh, but my English not so bad ya. One of d top students in my class leh. :P Of course, when I blog i use lots of malay & Chinese expressiojns & words too so it sound kinda bad sometimes. hahahah...

Anyways, gtg... got a vid to add to my blog. Hopefully it works. Grr... so hard to get it done. D song cant be loaded on line coz of d stooooopid connection! Did I say i talk crap most of d time? Oh no... forgot to finish mopping d hse. half way done! hahaha...

No comments: