Monday, October 09, 2006

Aargh!!! I have a job interview on Thursday morning!! *starts to freak out now* This is my second time at the same place with the same people but for a different post. Still wonder if I am doing this coz I want to or coz I have to... More like I have to coz my parents push me to apply. Grrr....

If I get this job, it's gonna be a HUGE responsibility (really, really huge responsibilty. Bigger than that of Curtin's PR officer... ;/ Scary!) and yeah, I'm most definitely NOT going back to Kuching lorr... :( I miss home.

Sigh... i'm not going to Miri too tomorrow coz of the haze situation and coz my dad has an appointment later in the afternoon (think so) and then we have to attend this dinner at night... Sigh... so busy doing 'diplomatic' works with the family, huh? Oh well, can't complain since I've been doing this since I was born and besides- free food! hahahah...

No comments: