Sunday, January 02, 2005

It's the new year!! 2005! gosh, I'll be 21 soon!! so old leh... hahaha... anyway, I'd like to wish u all Happy New Year. So many things happened in 2004...

1. CV & all our projetcs. Thanks to all who were involved in making this a success. I Love U all. :) Keep on d spirit of volunteerism burnin g. (more on CV later.) Oh yeah, I was made d 2nd Vice too...so much responsibilities but it was fun doing thinks I love. :-D

2. Met so, so many ppl... orientations Feb/Mar & Jul/Aug 2004... Gosh, it seems like a long time ago. Some of u, it feels like I've known u guys for ages... I mean, some of u r like my bros n sis n if u ask me to think at d spur of the moment, maybe I'd even forget I just met u.

* Esp Iqqy, Bay, Charlie, Suggie...etc (March 2004) & The July/August 2004 batch- Tiang (yeah, yeah, I met u in 2003 too but I seriously dun remember u k.), Vijay, KC, Krishna, Sara...etc... so many la... :)

* oh yeah, I met d former Prime Minister of Malaysia too & d Malaysia King.

3. got to know/talk to more people that I never dared to before... Some of my parents friends, my friends' parents, lots of strangers (well, during orientation I had to do dat rite?), New students/potential students' parents, more Curtin students that I never seen or talk to before. Staffs (new & old), the Dean, the Chairman of the Uni Management (YB), lecturers...etc... so many la.

4. Got into d papers a lot.. hahahah... yeah. Mostly my pics but I got interviewed once but the Chinese Newspaper (though they spoke English to me la.) I'm collecting the articles& pics, so who has some, please lend to me... :-D (for my portfolio, u know. Mass Comm students new extra publicity these days... ;-p)

5. Got to do more short movies... behind d camera la. Well, editing using d new G5 is much easier & fun. of course, I saw d short movie I acted in last yr (I look so desperate, man!) & I think i was crappy coz d only realistic part of me was d dreaming part (hahahah) & d part where I fell into d bush (hey, I had 2 do dat twice!). Also, last yr I got to interview some people wid my friends for our short docs...

6. Speaking of short docs, I was in d old folks home a few times last yr. I guess this year I want to propose CV to visit the Old Folks home. But this time NO birthday parties... more serious matters (to be discussed when sem starts). Also, I want to propose to CV to do a charity event (to be discussed) to aid the victims of the Tsunami. this is a very sad tragedy due to naturalo disaster... As of4.52pm 2/1/05, I don't know anyone that I know is involved. I do hope that no one I know is involved. But... who knows?

lalala... my mum is nagging me to get off.... Later.

:-D Seryna.


P/S: One of my new year resolution is NOT to bother much with WHAT PEOPLE SAYS/THINK about me... :p

No comments: