Monday, January 10, 2005

~ I'm missing u like crazy & it's me driving up d walls...

... but it's time d infatuation should end. Hopefully this would be my last goodbye...
(Jeez... I've said that 8 times in d past 2 yrs...!!)
Live gotta go on so i'm goin on & pursue my dreams. After as Jaja & Ai Ling (my best frens) & Puspa (my close fren) said, "There are more fishes in d sea." or as Jaja teased me... "There are more Bee out there..." :-D Someday, i pray, we'll meet. Goodbye for now...
Feeling Pretty Serene Rite Now.....

(*It's sad dat u won't b here 4 my 21st b'day, innit? oh well, i haf the half of Curtin to occupy my day... :-p)
I dedicate this song playin rite now (plug in ur speaker, 4 goodness sake!) to u... :) Friends?
(hey, do this even know it's for him? or know who he is? or worse, hopefully not the wrong person gets d msg... LOL)
*songs in my playlist:
# Infatuation (Christina Aguilera)
# Walk Away (Christina Aguilera)
# Walking In The Rain (a1)
# She Left Me (McFly)
# Sleeping With The Lights On (Busted)
# Without You (Busted)
# Nothing Hurts Like Love (Daniel Bedingfield)
# If There's Any Justice (Lemar)
# How Can I Not Love You (Joy Enriquez)
# Stop (Jamelia)
# Breathe Easy (Blue)
# Guilty (Blue)
# I Cry (Westlife)
# I Cried (Joey McIntyre)
# Too Serious, Too Soon (Gareth Gates)
# You Are My Sunshine... (heheheh...)
Etc... quite a few here...

No comments: