Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Day/Date/ Time: Tuesday, 22/3/04 4.50pm

Song: Forever Blue (Gaz Gates)

Hehehe... in a wacky mood again today... wat to do... U know, life is so weird & annoying... why do i alsways get attention from other guys but one specific guy?? hahaha... I almost wore d same outfit as him today... hahahaha... Hmnm, u know wat? As I said in my friendster, I've been hanging out wid guys too much these days dat I kinda forget how to hang out wid gals... Guess maybe it's time for me to learn how to be friends with guys... Actually, I used to freak out from being frens wid guys coz I was scared I might get attracted to them (hell yeah, dat happen twice only). But man, guys are crazy to hang out wid. Me & Kim, we get bullied by them all the time. But i've learn more abt this 'weird' species more in these 3 week than in my entire high school life... hehehehe

haiya, malas to talk abt guys la. Ya ya, sum 1 'ignored' me but still was looking. watever... I'm kinda in a wacky mood today too coz tomorrow KRU's gonna release a new compilation alb called Relax- a compilation of love ballads & includes two new songs... woo hoo!! new CD to accompany me all day... heheheh.... Sum ppl can't understand how devoted I am to them and how they played a role in shaping who I am this day... To put it into words is just too hard. It's like how ppl can't understand why I'm so into ________. It's inexplainable (is thr such a word?) But basically, I'm weird ok... hhahahahhaha.... Can't wait to haf purple hair then green... hahhaha... I'm a punk gal,man... Busted wud b proud! (Busted: punk rock guys wid crazy hair [mattie] but wears d cools outfits esp Chazzy [suit!! I love men in suits! hehehe) and yeah, the skateboard!) Know u know y I'm so nutty & wacky!

"To be different from other is to be daring to do & be d unimaginable..." hahahhaha... dat was crap.
"To be our ownself is to dare to be different!!"

K, gtg... wanna go soak up d sun rays... I need SUNSHINE... hahaha... both types... nah, I just need to even out my tan... it sucks these days due to d rainy season in d past months... Ciao...

Impossible Princess... :P 5.11pm

No comments: