Friday, June 30, 2006

Current Mood: sleepy but insomniac
Current Colour: blue!
Current Music: the hum of the computer
Current Obsession: I didn't know insaniquarium got so many bonus levels!

Okay, i wrote this like an hour ago when my sis wanted to use the line... (Trivia is below)

Today was kinda an unusual day... First it rained cats & dog... but on & off! One minute i'd been looking at the clear sky & loading the wahing machine, the next minute it rained! then when i was half was cooking lunch, it stopped. then when I had lunch it started again! Aaargh!!! I barely could hang the wet clothes! Anyway, after lunch I managed to rush doing the dishes, finish 1 load of laundry, hang them, start another load of laundry, mop the kitchen floor and showered within 1 hour!
Why did I rush to do that in 1 hour? Coz at 2pm I followed my dad to his office to do some work. Kinda to help him out la coz the had some kinda talk/semi8nar/ whatever kinda session the whole day. What did I do? I design a few samples of car passes for the church members! hahaha... yeah, the church is under demolition now for reconstruction. However we still have church services at the parish hall. The passes are for car that dropping off th elderly or for wardens or musicians to load their stuffs... really, this kinda sound complecated to u all izzit? Nah, we just use the other gate ajoining the flat next door but since they've got security guards there, so need passes la. Of course I didn't do that only la.. I made registration forms too! hahaha... actually the initial passes took me about 10 mi8nutes to9 make nya... but then i modified la. Haiya, nothing much la. Just utilising what I learned from My days as a CV-ian (Curtin Volunteers la) and SOAR Advisor. Sorry to say, didn't actually learn much as Student Ambassador.. Most of it I've learned as a SOAR and the rest was biasa la... work behind the counter in the office. hell though coz the other students think we haf 10 hands and can work really fast & know evrything and correct everything even if it's their mistake. hahaha... anyways, that's just crapping about the Good Old Days...

Talking abt CV... Sadly, we've been inform that Abel our Advisor is no longer working in Curtin. Daryll, did you send the email to me by mistake? Anyway, all the best for CV as they now seek for a new Advisor to lead them. I'm sure Daryll and the CV-ians especially the EX-COs would get another dynamic leader to lead them as Advisor. hehehe...Sorry ya, I can't do anything since I'm only th Ex-Officio... hehehe...But whatever problems that exists, I'm sure there are ways to solve it. Been there, done that. Still remember the days when only 3 of us ladies ran CV with a little help from our friends and Abel... Well, CV wasn't exactly started by 3 of us, as the story usually goes. It was 5 of us but only 3 of us remained active in CV up to the day of our 1st major event- Beach Cleaning. And the rest is history.. hmm.. some day I gotta put some of the pics up...
The next year I was put as Event co-ordinator... not that i wanted it but as we were delegating jobs and positions to our first real committee, I was some how left out & suddenly Abel said "Serena, you be the Event Coordinator." Terkejut beruk, dek! Working with the first ever committee was fun, exciting & challenging. Those guy & girls were all friends of our... in fact, we ended being the First family la... SAmeen was the dad & I was 1st wife, my cousin Fiona was 2nd, president Debbie was 3rd, then there was Barke etc.. yeah, there were 'kids', in-laws, grandkids, great grandkids... etc. Don't be surprise u hear ppl calling me grandma or popo or auntie! hahaha...

I love those days & I love u all! hahaha... back then I was way thinner, had a massive crush on some hottie in uni (hehehe... Sunshine. Dunno he remember I'm alive or not), busy juggling my studies & CV, etc etc.. I stil remember walking to uni on a scorching hot Sunday afternoon (2pm!) in black slack, black top & high heels! hahaha... back then I lived further down from where I lived for the last 2 years.. walked there copz there's no bus & I had to got o uni to make sure everything has been se up, kinda have a briefing to my friends and watch footie! hahaha... Managed to bump into the pillar watch some guy! hahaha... even curi curi go to the hostel to change my clothes then emerge to watch the football match & cuci mata! hehehe... Got la something happened 2 days before that... I love rainy days!! hahaha... ;p ;p ade la...

Sigh... how time has passed! 3 years worr!! so long ago!! now getting older la... Kinda bored a lot these days coz lack of things to do. Hmm... John did ask me to9 help with some things tho... hmmm... need to crack my brains to get those info bro... Anyway, enough of reminising (betul ka spelling?), back to business...


OUR TOPIC FOR TODAY IS... FIFA WORLD CUP!

Records and statistic from FIFA World Cup records

hahaha...ok... now i've 'educated' everyone on some World Cup Trivia, it's time for me to go to bed... Good nite, babes!

P/S: Tomorrow... Formula One Championship Trivia!

No comments: