Monday, June 26, 2006

Current Mood: bored, sleepy
Current Colour: black
Current Music: something on mtv
Current Annoyance: boredom
Current Obsession: trying not to b bored, insaniquarium to keep me sane
Current Physical Ailment: nothing, just plain bored

yeah, u got it. i'm bored of being bored. what more can I say? Anyway, I'd complete my 'updating' these few days. Something's wrong with my tag board.Planning to start blogging regularly again... that is if something interesting do happen in my boring life right now...

P/S: Do u know:
Nicole Kidman just got married.
David Beckham scored England's only winning goal against Ecuador.
Fernando Alonso won the Canadian Grand Prix.
A few days ago, Cadburry England recalled more than a million specific choclates for fear that they may be contaminated with salmonella or something like that. Read it here.

No comments: