Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Current Mood: frustrated but yet also contented
Current Colour: purple!
Current Music: TV advert ... ooh It's Kiss Kiss by Holly Valance now (she was in PB too eh!)
Current Annoyance: my sis & mom insist on watching Siti's wedding reception on TV3 thus I miss PB on 8TV & Emmy's on NTV7... 30 seconds earlier I won haf missed wat I was waiting for!! Sh!T one
Current Obsession: Prison break la!
Current Physical Ailment: sleepy!!

Sigh... I jst found out I actually watched 4 episodes of PB dat day, not 2 as I thought. I watched another 4 just now... That makes it 8 episodes... 16 more to go!! aargh!!! can I do it tmrw?? I mean in The morning... hahaha... It's nearly 5am! wat m i doing awake so 'early'? watching PB just now & doing packing. now doing laundry la... sigh.. I wish i had more time of my own (and not doing housework...)

Goota soon. Need to hang d laundry & get my ass off to bed b4 dad wakes up! Need to b up latest by 9 or 10 coz I've got more cookies to bake!! 4 batches done... Perhaps another 4 or 5 to go... sigh... I lovew baking cookies but I wish I cud give it to someone I like/ love... Sigh...

Ciao....... I'll blog b4 I leave. No sleep 4 me tmrw... 12 hrs of car ride. sleep in d car la!

Hope that girl with Green Eyes isn't his g!! hahaha... yeah, pretty jealous tho I'm just dreaming on... hahaha.... He's too only 4 me!

No comments: