Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Current Mood: undecidabley annoyed and tired
Current Colour: black
Current Music: how can i not love u (joy enriquez)
Current Annoyance: unknown status
Current Obsession: to hurt as i was hurt
Current Physical Ailment: tired (physical, mentally, emotionally & spiritually.)


Nyeh. life sucks.... rumors r circulating. i lost my job. nyeh. no two weeks notice for me eh! how leh? no1 inside is telling me anything... hell, now i know how those KFC Holding directors feel now!

on the bright side, i had really, really nice dream abt my long lost crush. hahahha.. i dreamt he can back to curtin to do some stuffs. i think he can to do some training ka, apa ka... he join military or sth & he was doing search & rescue training. i avoided him like hell but he notice my reaction towards him. one day i ran away somewhere & end up in a river or tunnel or sth. got running water la & got lost. and who should save me but him... hahahaha... then the story goes on but it's for me to enjoy n not for u to know... Don't think dirty! i'm a good girl... ahaks! (Ja, I'll story u soon!)

sigh... which crush?? the one i vowed never to remember again. Sunshine. Sigh... He's so cute. hahaha... i forgot how cute he could be, u know. Aaargh!! cutie addiction. hehehe... make me so happy in a time when i am so down. hahahaha...it help more to think dat the ppl dat hurt me din like him. hahahaha... so i'm on the same side of the line now. nyeh! ;p hehehehe....

sigh... y life is so damn troublesom n boring here. no excitement. these day i get out of bed a late as possible n drag myself out of bed every morning. sigh... no excitement ma... two years ago i'll jump out of bed... gor motivation ma... hahaha... oh well, that is life... :(

No comments: