Monday, May 16, 2005

Current Mood: bad
Current Colour: black
Current Music: non
Current Annoyance: tired & overloaded with work & no time to rest or party
Current Obsession: finish work, work work work
Current Physical Ailment: sleep & hungry

just before i turn 21 i have one question...

who am i?
what am i?
what am i supposed to be?
WHO m i supposed to be??
do i even have an identity????

shit man i'm so depressed... i duneven know who m i supposed to be anymore. this bunch of ppl tell me i shud be like this... my parents tell me to be like that. my close classmates tell me to be like who i want to be (but how m i supposed to know??) & my best fren Jaja tell me i shud follow my heart n do what ever i want n be who ever i wanna be (carefree like i was before i step into curtin!!).... I m so stressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What can i do?????????????????????????

No comments: