Thursday, November 25, 2004

~~Damn! I feel so depress...

I'm leaving Miri in say... around 20 hrs time. And would only be back next January... why am I so depressed?? I've not said good bye to so many ppl... people I call friends, brothers, sisters... not the ones I'm gonna see again next sem. It's d ones dat r leaving...mostly to Australia... Worse, thr is some one I've not talked to for 77 days... *sigh..* Do friends part this way??

I'm gonna mis my crush/ex-crush... wateva. On & off crush. sheesh! never had sth like this happen b4... I mean... first real serious crush. As long as I dun c him... I'm ok. but once I see him... I'm a gonner. esp if he talks to me... It's history. next year is a new chapter without him.. hehehe... sound as if I broke up..

Anyway, ppl.. keep in touch. U know my email, friendster, MSN & phone number. :) have a good holiday and c u (most of anyway) next sem (some during summer). Take care...

Seryna.

P/S: I can't wait to go to Kl... coz I wanna buy at least 10 pairs of shoes!!! hahaha... and see some celbs.. Yusry!! hopefully meet some cute guys (hey, who know my parents' friends' kids rite?? since my dad know some Brits... hehehehe... :)

PP/S: Merry Christmas to those dat celebrate ( Gimme pressies! I want Charlie from Busted, shoes, a new lap top and a huge doll house... hehehehe).

No comments: